Total Care Club
We know how much of a headache a plumbing breakdown can be, which is why we encourage all homeowners in Iowa City to join our Total Care Club. Being part of this program gets you a variety of perks that help you save money and avoid unnecessary hassles. You will not find benefits like what we offer anywhere else.
Total Care Club members get:
- Priority service. This means, when you call us for a repair or a project, you get to skip the line! Your plumbing needs are at the top of our to-do list.
- Yearly whole-home inspections. A knowledgeable team member will come to your home at a convenient time each year and complete a comprehensive inspection of your plumbing systems. This service can help you identify any potential problems and fix them before they ever catch you by surprise.
- A 10% discount on repairs: Many homeowners do not have a choice whether to fix a leak, replace their water heater, or address other plumbing emergencies. We make these situations easier by helping you save on necessary repairs.
- 2-year service guarantee: In the unlikely event that something has gone wrong with our work, we will fix the issue at no cost to you.
- Savings on service fees: Club members do not have to pay our $69 service fee.
Schedule your service by calling us at (319) 250-5442 or filling out our online form.
The Importance of Regular Plumbing Inspections
Of the many Total Care Club gives perks, the annual inspection is perhaps one of the most important for your home’s plumbing. This is because routine inspections are crucial for keeping your home’s systems in working order and helping you avoid unexpected and often expensive repairs. Our inspections cover your toilets, drains, sewer lines, piping, water heaters, faucets, sinks, garbage disposals, washing machines, and any other important plumbing features. By taking such a comprehensive approach, we can identify leaks, cracks, blockages, and other damage that might otherwise go unnoticed.
At Ackerman Plumbing, we want you to have peace of mind. There is no better way to avoid stressful plumbing emergencies than by joining our Total Care Club. Taking advantage of our yearly inspection can allow you to get ahead of leaking pipes, sewer backups, an inoperable water heater, and so many other common issues. This can help you reduce the costs of repairs by avoiding collateral damage to your property, while also minimizing your plumbing’s downtime. Let us keep you and your household happy and free from worry. Get connected with us today to find out how to become a club member.
How Our 2-Year Guarantee Works
Many plumbers guarantee their work, but what that means is often unclear. Do they cover additional repairs? Are they simply promising that their work is good? If so, is that not something that nearly every plumber says?
Our Total Care Club takes the guesswork out of guarantees. When we say we guarantee our work for club members, you know exactly what it means. If a problem arises at any time within two years of our service, we will return to your home and make it right at no additional cost. It is that simple.
This type of assurance is a huge benefit for homeowners, no matter their plumbing needs. From small repairs to complete overhauls of their systems, being a club member ensures you get results that last. That is a promise you will not find anywhere else in Johnson County.
Read ReviewsView Now
Total Care ClubLearn More
Service AreasSee List