Water Heater Repair & installation in Iowa City
Professional Water Heater Services
You count on your water heater every day to wash dishes and clothes, shower, and so much more. When you have issues with your system, it is crucial to call on someone who you know you can trust to deliver a solution fast and minimize the time your household spends without hot water. At Ackerman Plumbing, we have more than a decade of experience working with all types of water heater technologies and brands. From repairs to your system’s ignition or gas lines to a complete upgrade, rely on us for water heater repair and installation services in Iowa Ci. We often deliver solutions in just one visit!
Call (319) 250-5442 or contact us online for water heater services in Iowa City!
“I definitely will share this experience with friends and families and will call them back for any future plumbing needs!” Ivonne C.
“I would use Ackerman again and would recommend it.” Kim T.
“They offer fair and reasonable pricing and everyone I interacted with was very courteous.” Nic F.
While a faulty water heater can mean taking cold showers and stacking piles of dirty dishes, the consequences could be much more severe. For example, if any of the pipes that deliver water to your unit or transport it away are damaged, you could be at risk of flooding. The best way to avoid compounding effects like this and others is to be able to identify signs that something is wrong with your water heater.
For any of the below, call Ackerman Plumbing:
- Your system is between 8 and 12 years old. We use our water heaters daily, which leads to significant wear and tear. It is smart to replace your unit if it is in this age range.
- Harsh, gravelly sounds are coming from your unit. These are often signs that sediment has built up and ought to be cleared.
- Your water temperature fluctuates, or you have no hot water at all. This could be the result of something as small as your pilot light has gone out, or you could need a new water heater.
- Water is leaking from your unit. This could mean the lines that supply water to the system and transport it away are connected poorly, or it could mean the tank itself is damaged.
Knowing what type of water heater will be best for your home can be tough to figure out. Below you will find important things to think about that can help you make the best decision for your household.
We suggest you:
- Consider what fuel your system uses, its lifespan, and what it needs for installation. Accounting for these factors can help you choose a unit that will fit your budget.
- Understand how much hot water your household uses. Knowing this can help you get a system that can readily supply the hot water you need.
- Look into energy-efficient tankless water heaters. In recent years, these systems have gained popularity because they can help homeowners save money on monthly utilities and they often last longer than traditional units.
When you hire us to install your water heater in Iowa City, we can walk you through the above considerations to ensure you get one that is going to be best for your property. In our more than a decade of business, we have helped a number of households get a unit that is budget-friendly and reliable. Let us help you too!