Bathroom Renovations in Iowa City
You can trust Ackerman Plumbing for bathroom repairs and complete or partial remodels. Our team of licensed plumbers can perform various services that can both fix frequent issues and fit your home with a beautifully redesigned bathroom. We use the industry’s best materials and participate in extensive training on the latest plumbing methods and technologies, which makes us the go-to choice for bathroom plumbing and remodeling in Iowa City.
Do you want to know more about why choosing us to service your bathroom is a smart choice? Below are four of the top reasons customers are glad they called Ackerman Plumbing:
- We will handle your entire bathroom renovation from start to finish, saving you from dealing with the tile guy, the drywall guy, etc.
- We're a local, family owned & operated business.
- Our services are perfect for "aging in place" or easy entry showers.
- Our team is highly focused on customer service.
“They offer fair and reasonable pricing and everyone I interacted with was very courteous.” Nic F.
“I would use Ackerman again and would recommend it.” Kim T.
“I definitely will share this experience with friends and families and will call them back for any future plumbing needs!” Ivonne C.
When any part of your bathroom is inoperable, it inconveniences everyone in your household. At Ackerman Plumbing, we want you and your family to feel comfortable in your home by having access to your bathrooms whenever you need them. That is why we offer both routine and emergency repairs for drains, toilets, faucets, showers, tubs, and sinks. No matter your bathroom’s features, our experienced plumbers can handle the job.
Deciding to remodel one or more bathrooms in your home is a great decision if you want to increase your property’s value, improve your plumbing’s efficiency, expand your home, or free yourself of pesky repairs. Our team at Ackerman Plumbing has helped a variety of property owners capitalize on these benefits through our bathroom plumbing remodeling services in Iowa City.
Before you move forward with your remodel, consider these things:
- How does your bathroom’s current layout affect what you can do with your remodel? The drain and water lines you already have typically determine where you can install a sink, shower, bathtub, or toilet. It is possible to reroute these lines to alter your bathroom’s layout, but it can be an expensive process.
- What materials are going to be best for your project? Whether you want to achieve an ideal aesthetic, increase your bathroom’s accessibility, or anything else, making this consideration is key.
- What does your project need outside of the bathroom? Frequently, remodels accompany new water heater installations, water softener treatments, and other services. By taking care of one or more of these things, you can make the most of your time.
We can walk you through each of these considerations to ensure that your remodel provides exactly what you need. We are happy to do anything from inspecting your bathroom’s plumbing to showing you ADA-compliant tubs, toilets, and other fixtures. Whatever you want for your project, trust Ackerman Plumbing to help make it happen.